What we do...
We make the knowledge, expertise, and scholarship generated at UConn do more work for the people of Connecticut by bringing faculty, staff, and students together with people throughout the State who are involved in real-world problem solving, such as educators, community groups, businesses, local government, individuals, and families.
- UConn to Celebrate "Year of Engagement" in Academic Year 2013 - 2014
- 2013 Spring Symposium Program, April 3, 2013
- Engagement, Service and Outreach Report September 2012 (PDF)
- 2012 Annual Report (PDF)
- Strategic Plan, 2011-2014 (PDF)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute Receives $1 million Gift
- Neag Student Service to the Community
- Interview with Preston Britner (PE Forum Co-Chair)
- UConn Joins TRUCEN
- Carnegie Foundation Recognizes UConn for Public Outreach
- UConnomy - Contributing to the Economic Health of Connecticut
- The Academic Plan